A high-profile Sovereign Wealth Fund is currently seeking an individual with 2/3+ years Real Estate investment experience to join its London office. The role will be focused on acquisitions and asset management across all asset classes, with a particular focus on office space, logistics and student accommodation.
The Fund is incredibly active on the acquisition front, typically investing >£200m in assets across a range of geographies.
The Associate will gain full exposure to the transaction lifecycle, including the origination of investment opportunities across Europe, transaction underwriting, financial analysis and preparation of IMs. They will also support the oversight and management of an existing portfolio.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in the real estate sector, preferably in an institutional fiduciary environment.
- The highest level of integrity and discretion.
- Knowledge of European real estate markets
- Exceptionally strong financial and data analytics skills, as well as the ability to communicate results with strong data visualizations
- Ability to work systematically and indepedently
- Curious, detail-oriented, accurate, efficient problem-solving abilities