A high-profile Sovereign Wealth Fund is currently seeking an individual with 2/3+ years Real Estate investment experience to join its London office. The role will predominately be focused on acquisitions and asset management across logistics, office space and student accommodation.
The Fund is incredibly active on the acquisition front, meaning this role offers the opportunity to work on a broad range of transactions, both in a technical and client facing capacity.
The Associate will gain full exposure to the transaction lifecycle, including the origination of investment opportunities across Europe, transaction underwriting, due diligence, financial analysis and preparation of IMs.
They will also support the oversight and management of an existing portfolio of investments with regular review of operations, investment strategy, quarterly reports, financial statements, annual business plans and capital projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in the real estate sector, preferably in an institutional fiduciary environment
- The highest level of integrity and discretion
- Knowledge of European real estate markets
- Exceptionally strong financial and data analytics skills, as well as the ability to communicate results with strong data visualizations
- Ability to work systematically and independently
- Curious, detail-oriented, accurate, efficient problem-solving abilities