Our client is an established, yet entrepreneurial Real Estate Private Equity firm, which has successfully completed more than £9 billion of European real estate transactions since entering the market in the mid 2000's. The small team size and culture encourages a diverse and broad workload and will suit an individual who wants to get as much deal exposure as possible - both from an acquisition perspective, as well as asset management. The platform has a number of different investment strategies and can look at a variety of different asset classes.
The candidate will work in a lean and entrepreneurial team that invests across the UK and Europe and will be afforded a high level of day-one responsibility. Given the entrepreneurial nature of the company, all members of the team will be involved in sourcing, structuring, financing and asset management.
Key responsibilities include:
- The creation of complex financial cashflow and valuation models
- Underwriting potential transactions, preparing investment papers and presenting to the Investment Committee
- Asset management of fund investments, including developing and executing business plans, and managing relationships with joint venture partners and third-party service providers
- Assisting with deal execution including working with brokers, legal, technical, tax and financial advisors
- Assisting with the sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and structuring of potential deals
- Creating pitches, proposals and marketing materials
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of market conditions, investment vehicles and any regulation which may impact the sector or any specific investment
We are seeking an Analyst / Associate level candidate with c.2-4 years’ of real estate, corporate finance, hedge fund or investment banking experience and with a strong quantitative skillset. Given the entrepreneurial nature of the team, we are seeking a dynamic and self-starting candidate who is able to work autonomously and has excellent organisational skills.
If you are interested in learning more about our client, please submit your most up-to-date CV for consideration.