The role will involve working on the sourcing, underwriting, and execution of commercial Pan-European real estate investments at a market leading real estate investment management firm.
Our client is a leading Real Estate Investment Manager with a strong focus on office and logistic assets in the UK and Europe.
- Proactively work on the analysis and modelling of real estate acquisitions across Europe
- Take ownership over the design and maintenance of the underwriting process
- Support the execution of transactions: aiding with investment memorandum, coordinating with the required contacts across the transaction cycle
- Support the preparation of key asset management initiatives
- 2+ years of commercial real estate investment experience
- Strong financial modelling skills, previous experience with developing and constructing detailed valuation models with a real estate focus
- Strong understanding of the UK and European commercial property market and key value drivers
- A European language would be beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication
- Excellent academic record with additional Msc/CFA/ACA
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a lean real estate team with a substantial investment pipeline.