- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
Real Estate Investment Analyst
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Real Estate, Private Equity, Investment Management, Analyst
A large international asset management firm with more than $1 trillion AUM is looking to hire a junior real estate investment analyst to join its London team. You will develop a multi-strategy approach to pan-European real estate investing and this seat offers a great opportunity to develop a skill set across multiple asset classes and geographies.
You will invest through equity and debt instruments and will work on multiple deal teams to maximize your exposure.
In order to be considered for this position, ambitious real estate professionals should demonstrate the following:
- Passion for investing in real estate, working with assets you can see and touch
- Experience in a top financial institution working in real estate valuations and learning effective DCF and cash flow modelling skills
- Understanding of the life cycle of a transaction and experience interacting with real estate acquisitions and underwriting teams
- Relevant finance or economics degree from a top academic institution, qualified chartered surveyors might also apply
Interviews are taking place already and applications should be made directly to fundmanagement(AT)selbyjennings(DOT)com.
This is a great opportunity to join a high quality real estate asset management firm with broad exposure and high volume deal flow - you will learn very quickly and be able to develop a robust investment skill set through executing on multiple live deals.