Real Estate Fund Associate London £45k - £50k
Cobalt is currently working with a global real estate investment manager to find a Fund Associate to manage all UK SPV's. The successful candidate will split their time between advising the investment team and supporting business partners.
This role would suit candidates who are actively studying their ACA, ACCA or CIMA with experience in real estate fund accounting. Who are looking for an in house role with a commercial focus.
- Accounting - Reviewing third party management accounts, and preparing Fund consolidations, cash flows, NAV reconciliations and distributions
- Supporting transactions from a fund perspective
- Assuring tax compliance
- Regulatory compliance - managing audits, tax declarations and board meetings.
- Support the business through creating and liquidating SPV's
- Support on group revenue matters and manage internal controls compliance
- Manage third party suppliers, local accountants, tax advisors, auditors, property managers etc.
- Support and onboard new third party suppliers
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Part Qualified
- Experience working within Real Estate
- Strong knowledge of IFRS / UKGAAP
If you would like to be considered for this role then please upload an up to date CV.