Our client, an international bank and leading provider of commercial real estate finance in the UK (and abroad), seeks a junior analyst for its London office.
The successful candidate will be degree educated (ideally real estate related); have strong communication skills in English; be numerate; and up to a maximum of 12 months experience in the UK real estate market.
This experience could be at a rival bank, debt advisor or real estate consulting/surveying firm.
- Undertake the analysis and research of new and existing commercial property lending transactions. To include cash flow analysis, sector analysis and local market analysis.
- Undertake analysis of the Bank's portfolio to include sector and tenant breakdowns.
- Assist in the preparation of credit applications. Undertake credit ratings utilising the banks internal rating tool.
- Assist in the closing/documentation of credit approved loans including liaising with internal service providers (credit management and treasury etc) and external service providers (lawyers, valuers, project monitors and other property professionals etc)
- Assist the account managers in respect of allocated customer accounts, to include; support at client meetings, analysis of client credit related requests, deal cashflow maintenance, analysis of quarterly financial information.
- Assisting in the customer due diligence process to include the collection/assessment of customer due diligence documentation for the on-boarding of new customers and periodic reviews for existing customers.
- Represent the bank at conferences, seminars and other networking events.
Salary on offer: £35k plus discretionary bonus.