Currently I am working on behalf of a leading Logistics Fund with operations across Europe, focusing on last mile logistics. The Firm have seen substantial growth over the last few years, expanding both their AUM and team.
They have recently raised a new fund and are looking at more investment opportunities across Europe, With this increase in activity, they are aiming to recruit a strong Senior Associate/VP to join their investment team in London.
The ideal Senior Associate/VP will have:
1. Over 5 years of experience
2. A strong track record in Industrial or Logistics acquisitions- ideally in a Buy-side role
3. Excellent numerical and modelling skills
4. Pan-European investment experience
5. Fluency in a European language - ideally German or Spanish
6. Exceptional Academia
If you are interested by an opportunity with a leading logistics firm, please apply via the link.