Rates and Credit Senior Analyst - CB Markets Operations
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 11 Oct 18
We're motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Our Commercial Banking division has a rich heritage of supporting businesses and the economic prosperity of the nation, primarily focused on UK businesses and those with strong links to the UK. We provide customers with the support they need to help them grow, manage risk and improve efficiency. We continue to invest in our relationship teams and deepen our product expertise to ensure we deliver first class service.
- Do you have great middle office experience?
- Are you seeking to progress your Trade Support career?
An opportunity has arisen for you to join Rates & Credit Trade Support which forms part of an exciting and growing CB Markets Operations function. Located on the trading floor, the team operate in a fast-paced environment supporting numerous Trading and Sales desks across Derivatives and Fixed Income products. (FX, Rates, Bonds and Futures)
The team plays a pivotal role by providing high quality support to Financial Institution clients and act as the interface between Trading and Operations. You'll support a vast range of activities and the key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a central point of contact between the Trading and Sales and internal support functions within Operations.
- Ownership and ultimate resolution of stakeholder queries, applying operational knowledge and understanding to ensure a complete end to end service is provided
- Post Trade and lifecycle event management:
- Timely allocation, splitting and affirming of trades, maintaining market leading service
- Support of Multilateral and Bilateral compressions exercises
- Execution of Novation, Late clearing and Backloading packages
Key Skills You'll Have:
- Excellent stakeholder and interpersonal skills to liaise with other colleagues and clients
- Ability to multi task and prioritise BAU workflow within tight deadlines.
- Great attention to detail, high levels of accuracy including operational risk awareness and control frameworks
- Highly proficient in Excel (VBA/SQL )
- Strong working knowledge of these systems (or equivalents): MarkitWire, Summit, Murex, TOMs, CTM
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.