RFP and Investment Communication Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Record Currency Management
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
We are recruiting for both intern and graduate Analysts within our Client Services team. As an Analyst in this team, you will play a crucial role in supporting and facilitating the work of our Client Team as they work to maintain and grow Record’s client base. The Client Services team together are responsible for: (a) responding to enquiries from our existing clients; (b) preparing Proposals (hereafter RfPs) for prospective clients; and (c) developing marketing presentations for prospective and actual clients and consultants.
Record Currency Management:
Record Currency Management is an established, independent currency manager, managing approximately £45.6bn (as at 30 Sept 2017) in client currency exposures. Our clients are largely institutions, including pension funds, charities, foundations, endowments, and family offices, as well as corporate clients.
- Collect and provide data for RfP production for prospective clients by; accessing appropriate systems and records, liaising with various internal departments for appropriate input, reviewing previous RFP’s, and suggesting what might be useful to meet the prospective client's requests.
- Access investment data from appropriate systems and internal departments to obtain information needed to prepare responses to ad hoc enquiries from clients and their advisers.
- Interpret and analyse above data as necessary, and prepare draft responses to clients and their advisers, as required.
- Provide technical data and analyse as necessary for presentations being prepared by Client Team Directors. When requested, prepare first drafts of presentations.
- Build a strong team relationship as well as a professional and helpful relationship with Client Team Directors.
- Maintain and update consultant databases. This entails collating and providing updates on performance and AUM data, and ensuring that products are accurately reflected on consultant websites.
- 1st class / 2:1 degree from a Russell Group University (or international equivalent).
- Strong writing, research, and analysis skills; comfortable interpreting numerical data and quick to understand complex systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, works well in a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A-level in an essay-based subject - A grade or above (or international equivalent).
- 6-12 months relevant work experience or internship experience. Ideally some basic experience of working within financial services or academic research.
Long term career prospects:
The role would suit an ambitious recent graduate who seeks a thriving long-term career in investment management.
Due to its broad nature, the role can in the long run lead to a variety of career paths including: (a) senior leadership roles within the Client Services team; (b) client-facing work, taking responsibility for winning new clients and managing existing client relationships; (c) research; and (d) investment orientated roles.