RFP / Investment Writer (Part-Time)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Part time
- Twelve Capital
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Twelve Capital is an independent investment manager specialising in insurance investments for institutional clients. We are also a leading provider of capital to the insurance and reinsurance industry. Our investment expertise covers the entire insurance balance sheet, including Insurance Bonds, Insurance Private Debt, Catastrophe Bonds, Private Insurance-Linked Securities and Insurance Equity. We also compose portfolios of our Best Ideas.
We are offering a part-time position (50-80%) in our Marketing & Client Services team in our London office.
As an RFP (Requests for Proposals)/investment writer, you will assist in the production of investment content and communication. The successful candidate will bolster the investment communications plan to support the promotion and development of Twelve Capital’s distribution activities.
- Writing new business Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
- Review and generate presentations
- Write monthly manager comments
- Write research papers related to various insurance industry related topics in order to support the sales efforts
- Work with product specialists and portfolio managers to acquire technical information required in the various marketing material
- Excellent writing, editing and interviewing skills
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience of investment writing within institutional investment/asset management
- Ability to analyse RFP content for detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to work across an organisation, building effective working relationships with colleagues
- Working knowledge of financial markets, investment concepts, competitors and industry trends
- High level of professionalism – confidentiality, discretion, decision making, judgment in resolving problems and recommending a course of action
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a fast growing investment management firm. This is a part-time position with hours that are flexible to suit the needs of a candidate looking to return to work or juggle other life commitments around the position.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fulfill the above requirements, then please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 6 April 2018.