- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- 22 Mar 18
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Base plus bonus and benefits
- Full time
RFP Specialist - Wealth Management
The role: To manage the information content about the firm to support the successful completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQs), Requests For Information (RFIs), RFPs, Standard RFPs, Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQs) and supporting materials as required. Responsibilities: • Prepare accurate, complete first draftsThe role:
To manage the information content about the firm to support the successful completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQs), Requests For Information (RFIs), RFPs, Standard RFPs, Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQs) and supporting materials as required.
• Prepare accurate, complete first drafts and polished final, compliant RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, Standard RFPs and PQQs that successfully move the firm forward to the next stage of the selection process. This includes developing key messages into an executive summary for RFPs to deliver a compelling submission.
• Co-ordinate and assume end to end ownership of submissions from allocation through to delivery.
• Proactively seek and suggest efficiencies and improvement to inputs from stakeholders, in addition to improving on content used in business materials.
• Follow the defined processes for the use of the RFP database (Qvidian), including identifying new or updated content to be included on a timely basis.
• Introduce a core global slide library with the capacity to view, edit and publish presentations.
• Ensure the successful roll out of this initiative and be ready to answer questions and support the business in relation to this.
• Where appropriate, attend Schroders & CCM & external industry events to continue further market knowledge.
• Leverage expertise from SIM to improve the process of updating and improving Private Client content.
• Produce and manage client pitches with input from the business;
• Introduce and manage a RFP log to measure and control client pitches to ensure consistency where possible;
• Maintain easy to follow RFP library (QVIDAN).
Knowledge & Experience
• Previous experience in the investment industry in a sales, marketing or RFP role.
• A good understanding of both unit trust and the discretionary asset management sectors, products and services/financial markets and the needs of intermediaries, charities and consultants. Experience using a content database (i.e. Qvidian or equivalent) is advantageous.
• Strong team player, with the ability to use own initiative and a self-starter.
• Ability to interact effectively in a professional environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy and consistency.
• Ability to analyse and interpret information critically.
• Proactive approach to tasks.
• Strong numeracy and literacy.
• Efficient and well-organised.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Candidates should be educated to degree-level (or equivalent).