RFP Project Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
An excellent opportunity to join this west-end based fund as it continues it's growth within the UK market
Whilst an element of this role will be co-ordinating both RFP and DDQ responses, the project management of a new DDQ response system integration is a key part of the responsibilities.
The role will entail working effectively with several teams in the company (Product Specialists, Sales, Risk, Compliance, Middle Office, Reporting etc.).
This is an excellent opporutnity to join a growing fund at the right time, in a varied role with exposure to all levels of seniority both in the UK and overseas.
- Mandatory experience in similar and proven fund management environment, ideally in an RFP/DD Team of a company working with PMAPS, Qvidian or Qorus.
- Excellent understanding of the fund management industry (all asset classes, philosophy and process and financial technical instruments), and be able to communicate it internally and externally
- Good organizational skills – be able to manage different deadlines and priorities from different sources and ensure timeliness of delivery
- Proactive nature – to be able to anticipate future requirements, and also determine information which may be of interest to distribution channels
- Excellent knowledge of Asset Management client segments
- Strong written skills, numeracy and creativity
- Strong communication skills– to be able to communicate and adapt the investment messages to a range of audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills – to be able to build good relationships with internal content contributor
- Fluent in English is mandatory