This leading global asset manager is keen to make an addition to their highly successful RFP team. Working closely with the Sales, Client Services, Product and Investment team key aspects of the role will include:
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in the sales process by developing, maintaining and distributing clear, accurate, consistent and persuasive firm and product information for use in formal institutional and retail business proposals
- Primary responsibilities include the completion of requests for proposals and requests for information for institutional and retail clients to tight deadlines, managing information on consultant databases
- Assisting the sales and investment teams and other members of the RFP team with any requests for information they have.
- Demonstrate strong writing ability to draft any new content required.
- Work with product managers, investment managers and other content owners/ SMEs to ensure accurate, consistent and compelling content
- Develop the RFP team’s profile with the investment, product management and sales teams; build relationships and develop strong knowledge of products and marketing and sales initiatives.
- Participate proactively in team projects and initiatives.
Background & Experience
- Financial, English or History based Degree together with relevant industry experience
- Keen to study towards or hold the IMC Qualification
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete tasks that have high visibility
- Complete work in a timely manner, often with the constraints of deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative in problem solving and successful project management
- Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks
- A passion for learning, professional growth and knowledge sharing
- A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun team environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted