RFP Analyst - Dutch speaker
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
Contribute positively to BNPP AM’s new business generation and client retention activities by developing powerful and high-quality responses to RFPs, DDQs and other questionnaires, which cover the full range of the firm’s investment capabilities offered to institutional clients and wholesale distributors.
- Cooperate closely with sales teams, investment specialists and other departments within BNPP AM to produce high quality, client-focussed RFPs, DDQs and other questionnaires within challenging timeframes.
- Ensure all documents are high-quality, accurate, timely and adhere to relevant rules and guidelines.
- Collaborate with RFP team colleagues globally to continuously improve the RFP production process and the quality of documents and their content, in order to improve hit ratios and efficiency and thereby support the achievement of BNPP AM’s commercial targets.
- Project participation as assigned, as well as any other ad hoc duties or responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-3 years’ RFP experience in a similar position in financial services, ideally asset management.
- Broad knowledge of financial markets and demonstrated RFP experience, ideally across a range of asset classes.
- Degree-qualified, or similar knowledge and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to work efficiently and effectively with colleagues based in other locations.
- First-rate writing and editing skills, including experience in tailoring technical investment content to directly answer individual client needs and questions.
- High level of numeracy; familiarity in working with investment product data.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Dutch; additional languages also an advantage (French in particular).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES (TECHNICAL / BEHAVIOURAL / LEADERSHIP)
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team-player; shares own expertise with colleagues and welcomes feedback and input from peers/manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams/functions and in a multi-cultural environment.
- Autonomous and takes responsibility for delivering on deadlines.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong IT skills, including advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.