RE-IGNITE Return to Work Program
Job Description The 2021 RE-IGNITE program will take place over a 16-week period, beginning in March. As a returner, you will be immersed into the Moody's organization, and experience our unique culture through hands-on projects, leadership development and networking opportunities. Additionally, returners will benefit from a bespoke support program including returner coaching, support, guidance, and mentorship. Being part of the program also provides the potential opportunity for a permanent role with Moody's Corporation in areas including Sales, Technology, Finance, Data and Analytics.
Programs would either be run virtually or based out of our London office. Permanent positions may be available in other UK locations.
- Minimum of a 2-year career hiatus by March 2021. During this time, you may have worked on a small-scale or self-employed basis to fit around your other commitments, or have not done any paid work for a number of years
- Experienced Hire (5+ years professional experience in one or more of the areas listed below)
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently - proactive, flexible, diligent, demonstrating critical thinking, resourcefulness and initiative
- Excellent communications skills - oral and written. Well-structured and logical thoughts
- Highly organised and efficient with ability to manage own workflow/priorities and meet deadlines
- Motivation & drive to work for Moody's
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 5+ years' experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving financial services and/or corporate customers.
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Library Sciences, Data Science/Analytics, Engineering or any related technical field or equivalent required
- 5+ years' experience understanding, communicating, and prioritizing technology business requirements in a role such as Product Manager or Program Manager
- Prior experience at a financial technology firm, financial institution or other data-intensive setting is a plus
Credit Risk roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Advanced degree in Economics, Finance, Business or another quantitative field is a plus; CFA is a plus
- 5+years of experience in finance credit analysis that included assigning risk ratings to issuers and transactions
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical problem solving required
Corporate and Finance roles
The closing date for applications is the 22 nd of November 2020, however we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for a major in Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Human Resources and or financial mathematics or equivalent required. Certifications such as PMP, SHRM or CPA holder, as relevant
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and tools in a financial/banking environment
- Relevant direct work experience gained from a financial institution or consultancy firm
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.