Quantitative systematic equity researcher – Hedge Fund – London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Octavius Finance
- 22 May 19
A London based systematic hedge fund is currently looking to add to their quantitative team in London. The fund trades all asset classes systematically but is looking for a researcher to join their equities group who trades factors/sectors with a holding periods of over a week.
Your responsibilities and experience will include:
- Building stock selection alpha strategies (mid-low frequency)
- Performing portfolio optimization and portfolio construction
- Conducting quant equity research: originating, testing and developing new alpha-generating signals to build into an alpha model
- Maintaining and improving alpha models
The ideal candidate will have approximately 3-5 years’ experience within equity quant research.
This is a small but successful fund who have seen their AUM rise substantially.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call UK: +44 (0) 208 004 4029