Fantastic opportunity for talented developers at one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms in their London office. This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, yet exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
They are seeking quantitative software engineers with Python expertise to help them develop the next generation of trading strategies.
To achieve this, you'll join a trading team whose focus is building medium-frequency systematic trading capabilities. Working closely with engineering colleagues and quant researchers, you'll be responsible for designing infrastructure and building new tools to power the research and trading environment, advocating for coding best practices within the trading team.
This role would suit someone who thrives when given end-to-end ownership of exciting projects, enjoys building tools that empower researchers and is keen to share their knowledge on open-source tools and packages. Requirements
- 3+ years' software engineering experience, where Python is your main language
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or related field)
- Substantial experience with Python libraries: numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib, sklearn, etc.
- Passion for building clean, reliable and maintainable software
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Highly skilled at multitasking and time management in a fast-paced environment
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Dan Hampton