Quantitative Researcher - World Leading Hedge Fund Expansion
- Top Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 15 Oct 18
Our client a leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund is now hiring dynamic Researchers to join their growing and expanding high profile international teams, this role is based in London.
Our client is looking to build out a centre for European Quantitative research in London and Dublin.
This is a chance to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
We wish to speak to candidates that have experience in the following:
- Advanced training in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or another highly quantitative field
- Proficiency in probability & statistics (e.g. time-series analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP)
- Prior experience working in a data driven research environment perferrable financial.
- Working experience in the following: C++, Python, R, Matlab,
- A background demonstrating strong analytical problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate advanced concepts in a concise and logical way
- Proficiency in creating and using algorithms to meticulously investigate and work through large data or error-checking problems
- Trading Strategy formulation
For a confidential and discreet conversation about this unique opportunity please contact our consultants Aran and Sean.