Quantitative Developer (Python)
An elite prop trading firm with a relaxed yet rewarding approach is looking for exceptional quantitative developers with Python/C++ experience and passion for crypto/digital assets. They are scientific, tech-driven and they invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
You will be joining a talented group of developers on the new Crypto team, based in the heart of the City. You will collaborate closely with traders and quant teams to build and trade digital assets strategies, including coins, futures and options. This role offers an amazing opportunity to be a key member of a highly ambitious crypto trading operation, where you will gain exposure to and learn about all aspects of digital currencies and the methods to monetize them.
This role would be perfect for someone who is enthusiastic to learn more about the digital assets space and gain insight into the technologies used in the crypto trading world. The successful Quant Developer will be an exceptional communicator, ideally with financial services experience. Requirements:
Culture / Benefits:
- Significant Python code-writing experience, ideally using Python as a production-level language
- Experience working with large data sets, time series and Python libraries, e.g. sciPy, numPy, pyTorch, pandas, pickle, hd5, feather, etc.
- Sound C++ programming skills are a big plus
- Desirable: experience in CEX/DEX space / understanding of DeFi / knowledge of derivative pricing
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Fast-growing global firm with plenty of opportunity to grow
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems with significant impact
If you feel you'd be a good match or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Dan Hampton