Quantitative Developer (C / C++) - London or Amsterdam
up to £150k base + bonus Summary
Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for an quant developer skilled in C / C++. You will join a growing quant trading team to evolve, improve and maintain all elements of the team's infrastructure, including execution, signal generation, model building and back testing.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech, academic and start-up industries. Collaborating extensively with traders and technologists, you can expect exposure to a wide range of exciting and challenging projects. These will include high performance computing, software design and big data, developing high-availability, high-throughput and low-latency solutions.
Technology is viewed by the traders as a crucial component of their continued success. The successful Quantitative Developer will have exceptional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable taking ownership of projects and responsibilities. Requirements
- Solid C/C++ development experience, including low- and high-level optimization
- Strong instincts around performance vs simplicity tradeoffs, engineering for maintainability, extensibility and debuggability
- Good Linux platform skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Have a direct impact and be exposed to cool, cutting-edge technologies
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
up to £150k base + bonus