Quantitative Developer – Quant Hedgefund – London
- £120k + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 18 Oct 18
Quant Developer in a pioneering systematic trading subsidiary of one of the world’s largest independent alternative investment managers. It is a small, flat structured, collaborative and technologist driven fund.
Quantitative Developer – Quant Hedge Fund – London
Salary: Max 120k + Bonuses (30% - 100%)
My client is a pioneering systematic trading subsidiary of one of the world’s largest independent alternative investment managers. It is a small, flat structured, collaborative and technologist driven fund.
You will be working closely with the quant researchers and strategists to research and execute new trading strategies as well as building new research frameworks, prototyping new data feeds and building risk analysis tools.
You will be able to rotate teams from core infrastructure to specializing in asset classes in order to find a role that best suits your skill set and interests.
You will be an exceptional computer scientist with excellent programming abilities, as well as:
- Preference to Python, but any O-O will be considered
- Proficient on Linux platforms with knowledge of various scripting languages
- Proficient with a range of open source frameworks and development tools e.g. NumPy/SciPy/Pandas, Pyramid, AngularJS, Esper, Maven
- Strong Academic record with a degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or a comparable degree.
Salary and Benefits
- Max 120k base salary
- Generous Bonus structure up to 100% for top performers.
- Private medical + dental care
- Open plan office near the River Thames
- Canteen with a daily allowance for breakfast and lunch, and an on-site bar for in the evening
- Regular social events, including climbing, karting, wine tasting, lunches.
- Cool tech such as light cubes and 3D printers, guitars, ping-pong and table-football, and a piano.
If you want to know more, please get in touch!
email@example.com or 020 3475 7196