An outstanding opportunity has become available for a talented Quant Developer (C++/Python) to join one of the most successful systematic hedge funds. My client deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple asset classes, including equities, futures & FX.
Quantitative Developer (C++/Python) - Systematic Hedge Fund - up to £150k + bonus
You’d be working alongside some of the most talented minds in the finance world to solve complex problems. The successful candidate must be passionate about problem-solving and has strong technical skills. In return, they offer some of the best compensation packages in London with generous bonuses and a great list of benefits.
- Design and develop infrastructure and software systems for research and real-time alpha generation and portfolio optimisation for optimal efficiency and robustness
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems related issues and handle code releases
- Automate order generation and integrate compliance checks
- Improve trading system robustness
- Build tools to assist PMs and Trader
- Excellent knowledge of both Python and C++
- Experience with production deployment approaches (e.g. familiarity with CI/CD tools)
- Experience dealing with financial data or time-series data of any type
- Experience with data analytics and web services creation
- Experience with databases and building RESTful APIs
- Understanding of OO programming, design patterns, and data structures
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a technical/quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics)
For more information, please submit a CV.