- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Insight Risk Consulting Ltd
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
We are a small actuarial and data science consultancy, working with Lloyd’s of London, Commercial and Personal Lines insurance clients. Our expertise spans the main general insurance actuarial disciplines of pricing, reserving and capital modelling. As a Quantitative Consultant at Insight, you will deliver solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a Quantitative Consultant to deliver on client work in the insurance industry. A numerate and focused consultant, you will be adept at building models and drawing conclusions from your analysis. You will be passionate about helping clients solve their quantitative business problems.
The insurance industry is a rapidly growing space for analytics. The culture of insurance is increasingly modern, with a good work-life balance, and excellent prospects for numerate individuals.
- Supporting as a consultant in client project work
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- A higher level of numeracy
- Strong consulting and softer skills including report writing and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- SQL Server is an advantage
Education and Experience
- 2:1 or above in a numerate degree at a leading university
- Two to three years of experience as a quantitative analyst
- Insurance experience an advantage
Salary up to £50k base + bonus and benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 6 May 2018.