Quantitative Business Analyst – Analytics – FRTB – Market Risk A consultancy are assisting a global bank implementing a number of regulations across market risk including FRTB and have an opportunity for a business analyst to face off to quants to represent market risk in analytics projects.
You will be responsible for working with quantitative analysts and other front office stakeholders to represent market risk on analytics related projects including the implementation of FRTB. This will include business requirements gathering, gap analysis and functional design.
You should apply for this role if are you/are have:
- 5+ years within trading aligned risk and analytics change/technology projects
- Proven experience working with quants on analytics library related projects
- Ideally an understanding of FRTB; otherwise market risk regulatory change
- Understanding of derivatives pricing and risk for one or more asset class
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£645/day role based London initially for six months.