A leading High-Frequency Trading shop, with offices around the world, is looking for a Quant Trader to join a highly-profitable trading team, based in London. The firm has an extensive history of employing computer-driven trading strategies across the all liquid asset classes.
- Build and refine trading signals by conducting research on historical datasets.
- Manage the risk of your own quantitative investment portfolio
- Design and implement HF trading algorithms across equities, futures and FX.
- Develop and implement allocation and liquidity detection algorithms.
- An MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years' experience working in a similar, high-pressure environment, with a live track-record.
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++, Java)
- A passion for the high frequency trading.
- Exposure to advanced AI techniques - Deep Learning, Reinforcement learning, GANs, CNNs etc.
- Experienced with alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, trade execution & Portfolio Management.