Quant Risk Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom
A long standing large financial institution client of ours are eagerly on the lookout for 2 x Quant Risk Analysts to join 2 separate quant teams at the same level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a top organisation who provide some of the best training and career progression in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent finance/quantitative finance, mathematics, economics or science-related disciplines, preferably a Masters’ degree.
- 1+ years experience in a Quantitative role
- Experience of risk management is a plus
- Good conceptual / technical knowledge of a risk model and IT infrastructure (model input, output, identifying edge cases etc).
- Excellent computational skills (SQL, R, VBA or C#) and good numerical competency, but they mainly use R
- Autonomy, problem solving skills
- Ability to think out of the box
- Effective critical analysis and reasoning skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to go into the details and convey messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work with team delivery environment.
Please note: No visa sponsorship is offered for these roles and you must be available for a first stage face to face in London as this client wants to move quickly
If you are keen to know more, please apply or contact Bradley Handelaar at Eames Consulting to discuss directly - 0207 092 3250 / firstname.lastname@example.org