Quant Researcher – Machine Learning/AI - Systematic Trading – London
- £80,000 to £120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope AT
- 15 Oct 18
Systematic quant fund requires highly quantitative and technical individuals to work with quants and machine learning researchers in a cross asset multi strategy environment.
You are expected to build, enhance, support research and trading tools to aid the traders in developing new and existing quantitative trading tools and strategies in order to take advantage of market conditions and generating revenue.
Must demonstrate ability in analysing technical and business problems and make intelligent technical decisions.
- MSc/PhD in machine learning, computer science, statistics, or a related field.
- Must have a strong mathematical background and be highly adept technologically.
- Experience in manipulating large data sets using a programming language, within investment banking or Hedge fund.
- Hands-on experience in an area such as computer vision, natural language processing or generic machine learning.
- Ability to write production code and strong in Python / C++, etc.
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice, which can be found at http://www.scopeat.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PN-SCOPEAT-25-04.18-1.4.pdf. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at www.scopeat.co.uk.