Our client, a leading global >15 Bn AUM, highly renowned hedge fund are now seeking a senior & talented quantitative portfolio manager or senior researcher to lead a cash equities desk in their European function. The right candidate can be based in the UK or across Europe.
- Min 4 years of relevant hedge fund industry experience, ideally gained from working for a leading systematic hedge fund or global alternative asset manager as a PM, sub PM or Researcher
- Excellent track record of generating returns with a strong sharpe ratio
- Proficiency with the full trading life cycle: alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and portfolio management
- Experience both building and improving profitable strategies
- Proven ability to work in a team-orientated environment
- Effective management of complex portfolios
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
The right candidate for this role can enjoy significant capital allocation, and a market leading pay out, as well as world-class infrastructure.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - email@example.com
*Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted*
''You're the specialist in your sector; we're the specialists in recruitment''