An exciting new opportunity has emerged for both experienced and entry level C++ engineers/developers within an industry leading HFT firm based in their London office. This firm has a large global presence with multiple offices in the US, across Europe and a large presence in APAC.
You will be joining a satellite team of collaborative engineers, developers, quants and traders and will be involved in the full life cycle of software development.
This team develops vital algorithms and tools which are used day-to-day by traders and will be used across with business. You will see the direct impact of your work on business revenue.
The right candidate for this role will have the following:
- A first-class STEM degree from a leading organisation.
- Confidence with algorithms and data structures.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of computer science.
- A strong understanding of either C++, python or Java.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other developers, quants and traders.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in then please send your applications to email@example.com.