Quant Developer – Quantitative Investment Strategies
Working on the trading floor with the Quantitative Investment Strategy desk, your role will consist in expanding our Index products offering by implementing new systematic trading strategies and developing cutting edge multi assets trading and risk management applications.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a global team closely aligned with revenue generation. You Will Have
- Demonstrated strong programming skills in C++, Python or another OO environment.
- A Top tier Ms/PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. math, physics, computer science)
- Proficient with a range of open-source frameworks and development tools e.g. Numpy, Pandas, Pyramid, etc...
- Experience with quantitative and systematic strategy development.
- Expertise in financial derivatives modelling and pricing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to acquire knowledge, understand complex products and learn new skills.
The Quant Strategy team applies specialist methods from mathematics, science and engineering to generate revenue. The focus is derivative valuation and risk, automated trading and execution, data-driven decision-making, and pushing new areas of growth. About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.