(Quant Developer - Hedge Fund - Up to £400k TC - City) This is a Quant Developer role at our client who are a well established hedge fund based in the City. They are looking for passionate computer scientists to work mainly in C++ and Python to work on the cutting edge of both finance and technology in this fast paced and exciting environment, where the rewards can be incredible, both for personal development and financially.
What will I be doing as a Quant Developer?
- Work on various projects, mainly greenfield work through C++ and Python
- Design, develop, test and deploy elegant software solutions for automated trading systems
- Partner with QR team to define priorities and deliver custom software solutions
- Balance multiple task between pure technology based projects as well as quantitative duties
What will you need to be a Quant Developer?
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or another tech or quant focussed subject
- Proficiency in C++ and Python is essential
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
What are the benefits of being a Quant Developer?
- Highly competitive pay, with starting packages up to £400k previously being offered
- Incredible exposure to finacne and technology with a steep learning curve
- Phenomenal benefits package