- Up to £800 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
Quant developer who is skilled in C++ & Python is required to work in a Front office capacity. You will be part of a very high-profile programme within the bank, to build a key part of the new technology platform for UBS's trading business
UBS is searching for a Quant developer who is skilled in C++ and Python.
You will be coming in to work on cross-asset class analytics integration. The area of focus will be the interface between the various asset-class quant analytics libraries and other systems within the Bank.
- Experienced C++ developer.
- Python Programming.
- Numerate degree (computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or similar)
- Further degree (MSc, PhD etc).
- Good algorithmic and general programming skills.
- Front office experience or knowledge of financial markets, particularly derivatives and pricing methods.
- Experience working with quantitative analytics libraries
If you are interested, please respond to this advert with a recent CV