Responsible for the validation of the Algorithmic trading within the London model validation team and reporting to the deputy Head of the model validation team in London.
- Validation of Algorithmic Trading developed by the Front Office.
- Responsible for the validation of the Algorithms implementation.
- Design and perform the tests required to assess the robustness and behaviour of the Algorithm.
- Conduct a risk assessment of the Algorithms studied and challenge the monitoring proposed by the FO. Propose alternative/additional risk measures and monitoring if necessary.
- Provide support for the Risk Management on the Algorithmic Trading validated by MRA.
- Education to degree level (PhD DESIRABLE), however candidates with the required skill set will be considered.
- Strong skills in mathematical finance.
- Experience in dealing with derivatives and pricing models.
- Good programming skills (C++, Python etc..)
- Knowledge of Algorithmic Trading (DESIRABLE)
The team are ideally looking for someone with between 2-6 years’ experience.