Quant/Software Developer - Front Office Tech Team - Cross Asset
We are currently working with an exciting hedge fund, who are looking to expand their front office data team by bringing in a seasoned Quant/Software Developer.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the functionality of the portfolio management systems, as well as putting the systematic strategies in function and interfacing with the tech team.
As well as working with the quant team to produce systematic models. To apply you should have:
• 5+ Years' experience with Python/Java Development within a Financial environment
• Experience with working within a front office team
• Experience with systematic strategies
• Experience with facing off to the business.
• Strong educational background (PhD or Masters)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Multi-Billion-dollar Hedge fund within a team which is growing rapidly. This role will give you the opportunity to take ownership of the technology stack from a development perspective and all related processes and procedures, where you will be reporting directly into the Head of Portfolio Engineering.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org