My client is a leading Financial Services Technology & Payments Specialist, looking for an experienced Director of Quality. This is an opportunity to become available as an integral part of the Leadership team within Operations and to drive the quality culture across EMEA.
The successful candidate will be able to embrace change and relentless innovation, whilst maintaining successful stakeholder management, with the ability to take our senior stakeholders on the journey.
My client needs you to be the Industry Leader in Quality with positive outcomes for our customers your priority.
* Strong background in Banking Operations Compliance, Risk or Insurance preferred.
* Natural leadership and the ability to drive quality throughout the business with accountability for circa 2000 headcount.
* You will be able to demonstrate the ability to drive success.
* A background knowledge and success in a regulated environment, within the corporate sectors is highly desired and recommended to ensure continued success in the position.
* Experience in in complaints management, best practice, quality and risk/compliance.
* Particular experience in dealing with banking issues and complaints.
* Excellent stakeholder management and client facing skills.
* Knowledgeable on how to compile and convert data and to have an accurate and real time understanding, therefore being able to challenge the status quo.
* Payments experience is preferred though not entirely necessary.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: