We are currently representing a long-term, fundamental, value-based investment fund. They invest in mid-sized European Internet, Software and Media Sectors. The Fund seeks to capitalise on opportunities on both the long and short side of its portfolio. They are looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team to focus on Quality Growth.
- 3-4 years experience ideally coming from a Quality Growth Shop (Hellman & Friedman, General Atlantic, Vitruvian, etc.)
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University (Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Stamford etc.)
- Understanding of and passion about investing is a must.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- CFA/CPA/ACA is a plus.
- Fluent in English and has good communication skills.
- British citizen or a settled UK worker (right to work in the UK)