- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 18 Apr 19
21 April 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£53,055 - £58,950
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
As the Bank moves to building out a strategic roadmap, both from an application infrastructure and tooling, Payments Fraud and Financial Crime Value Stream are embracing this and building capability to do enable this transformation.
Lloyds Banking Group is changing. We're rapidly transforming into a Digitally-led business on a massive scale in order that we can better serve our millions of customers. This is a big opportunity for you to be part of ground-breaking transformation and it means there's never been a more exciting time to join.
So, if being at the cutting edge of Digital Banking appeals to you and you have the background and skills we're looking for then reach out. We're keen to get in touch with you.
Want to know more?
As the Bank moves to building out a strategic roadmap, both from an application infrastructure and tooling, Payments Fraud and Financial Crime Value Stream are embracing this and building capability to do enable this transformation. The Domestic Payments Team is an Agile based delivery team, building key strategic software for the Domestic Payments estate. This is the heart of the Bank, processing billions of customer payments each year, with 24x7 system resilience and security a key requirement.
About the role:
As a Quality Engineer in a Scrum team, you'll demonstrate an understanding of software quality and showcase methods used to measure key quality characteristics. We're conversant in Agile principles and are aware of the continuous nature, changing requirements and time limitations of working in this type of environment. You'll work in a highly collaborative way with business people and developers to reach successful outcomes
So what would you be doing for us:
- You'll be working towards applying Behaviour Driven Development & Test Driven Development principles and writing upfront tests against team defined agile definitions and delivery stories
- You'll ensure that Testing is conducted in a way which is consistent with - and exploits the collective frameworks, patterns and standard methodologies that exist across the wider Test community
- You'll lead and mentor junior colleagues within the Testing Guild and the team and ensure the appropriate development and coaching in place to ensure the team across the directorate is successful
What we need from you:
- Be passionate and Customer driven, with a strong desire to ensure our customers are provided with the best possible experience.
- You to communicate effectively and build working relationships with a broad spectrum of partners, ranging from software engineers to senior business leaders.
- You'll have the ability to explain technical and complex processes in simple terms.
- You'll have an appetite to continuously improve.
- You're innovative and you take an interest in industry standard methodologies.
- You're able to solve complex problems, considers impacts and makes decisions
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes:
- Car or car allowance of up to £4,788 per year
- Discretionary bonus between 20-40% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.