- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 21 Apr 19
13 August 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£63,135 - £70,150
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices. Able to continually develop themselves with industry best practice methods and tooling used across their engineering teams.
▪ Understand and direct how components and services are developed, tested and progressed within their Engineering discipline.
▪ Deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices.
▪ Accountable for patterns and practices to be communicated across wider Engineering Community.
▪ Understand and ensure industry best practices are understood by Engineering Community and related business functions.
▪ Develop own technical domain knowledge and take responsibility for own development journey and those of more junior Engineers.
▪ Typically operates in more complex environments.
▪ Experienced using and adopting a wide range of engineering practices and tools.
▪ Very comfortable teaching others about engineering best practice and being seen as a role model.
▪ Has a high level of technical maturity and is on the forefront of emerging technology and how it can benefit Lloyds Banking Group.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.