My client, a fast growing premium finance company, are recruiting for a Quality Assurance and Compliance Assistant to join their Compliance team based in London to ensure their services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance in line with the applicable legislations and Financial Conduct Authority guidance. You will also assist the Compliance Manager in conducting the annual audit of the U.K. insurance brokers the firm is trading with as well as in implementing compliance regulations in all aspects and levels of business
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field
- Previous experience in quality assurance and auditing experience;
- Previous experience within a Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit team for a FCA regulated company highly desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- Good knowledge of the insurance industry required;
- Great analytical skills to understand the complexities of procedures and regulations.