Quality Assurance Business Partner
- Competitive plus Excellent Benefits GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
As a Barclays Quality Assurance Business Partner you will be recognised as a subject matter expert in the area of execution, payment, clearing and internal banking controls. You will apply your subject matter expertise to constructively challenge and advise members of the function and/or project teams on payment risk and process.
Quality Assurance Business Partner
As a Barclays Quality Assurance Business Partner you will be recognised as a subject matter expert in the area of execution, payment, clearing and internal banking controls. You will apply your subject matter expertise to constructively challenge and advise members of the function and/or project teams on payment risk and process. As a subject matter expert, your expertise will be relied upon by the Portfolio to provide advice on the design and operation of proposed technology and operational processes related to payments.
Our goal in Omni Channel and Customer Experience (OC&CE) is to accelerate our journey to provide brilliant customer and client experiences across all products and segments of Barclays UK. Barclays Remediation Portfolio consists of a number of sensitive and complex remediation programmes that span across multiple products and areas covering both Barclays UK and Barclays International. The projects in the Remediation Portfolio are customer facing (as they identify and process customer redress outcomes) and are subject to external scrutiny by the Banks' regulator(s) and auditors.
As a Quality Assurance Business Partner your main responsibilities will involve:
* Validating and checking client credentials before authorising payment
* Validating and checking the redress amount, against relevant systems and/or spreadsheets
* Ensuring all payments are sanctioned
* Validating payments made to clients for accuracy
* Depending on the relevant remediation project, to ensure accuracy of booking, posting of accounting entries and performing bank account reconciliation
* Ensuring compliance and consistency of quality assurance management information reporting, issue logging, documentation and filing of evidence
As a Quality Assurance Business Partner, your skills and experience will include:
* Significant experience in payment processing process and back office systems
* Working knowledge of a complex Financial Services operational environment and products
* Strong documentation and evidence evaluation experience
* Ability to contribute to continuous improvement, proposing improvements and seeking to add value
* Experience of proactively identifying new and emerging risks from changing business practices and processes and changes to the portfolios system environment
* Ability to contribute quickly and effectively at any stage of a project; developing and delivering solutions to business challenges using best practice and logical reasoning
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.