Quality Assurance Associate - Senior Reviewer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Performance of Client Verification Team (CVT) Reviewer specific responsibilities as defined within the global Client Lifecycle Management procedure of the Corporate Client segment (and/or local addendums) under the guidance and supervision of the Head of CVT.
An international bank.
· Perform assigned tasks as part of the on-boarding, regular and event-driven review, account opening,
account closure as well as off-boarding of Corporate Clients
· Review documentation of performed Customer Due Diligence incl. validation of completeness and
accuracy of mandatory KYC documentation and information
· Assess performed verification of client information and documentation including but not limited to client's
identity, Beneficial Ownership and Bearer share information
· Review documented on follow-ups performed within the information/documentation gathering process incl.
escalations of any non-receipt of documentation
· Perform a review of conducted screening on clients, beneficial owners, associated parties, legal
representatives, authorised signers/traders and others as defined by the CLM procedures
- BA or MA/MS in a business-related discipline or similar education
- Must have 4-eye check experience
· KYC / Compliance Certification preferred
· Professional experience in Client On-boarding operations and Anti-Money Laundering functions
at a large financial institution
· Advanced knowledge of Financial Crime prevention and Know Your Customer requirements
· Ability to review and understand business and legal documents required for the KYC process
· Experience in conducting screenings and handling of potential matches to adverse news, designated
sanctions targets and prohibited persons lists
· Experience in review and evaluation of documentation of performed Customer Due Diligence· Proficient use of MS Office Suite
Competitive salary and package.