Quant Strategy team that applies specialist methods from mathematics, science and engineering to generate revenue. They work on derivative valuation and risk, automated trading and execution, and data-driven decision-making.
Most critical to success will be your interest and passion for designing innovative technology and quantitative methods to solve complex business problems. You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously. Knowledge of index products will set you apart from other applicants.
- Provide quantitative expertise to the Index Strategies trading desk, assist with day to day operations and maintain and develop risk and pricing tools.
- Develop and maintain the production quant strat analysis platform and library.
- Industrialize and translate into production existing data analysis and pricing tools.
- Research and implement new models for product valuation, risk analysis, and trading.
- A Top tier M.S./Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline (e.g. math, physics, engineering or computer science).
- Strong programming skills, experience with Python, C++ and data science tools.
- 0-2 years experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a global team, closely aligned with revenue generation.