• Checking the quality of the cases produced by the Analysts is in line with our Global Financial Crime Policy and regulatory standards.
• Provide coaching/feedback to analysts on both individual cases and wider process changes
• Act as an escalation point providing clear and concise guidance in line with agreed project policies and procedures
• Identify process gaps and issues, ensuring these are escalated through the appropriate channel.
• Provide KYC SME guidance to Analysts Ensure you keep accurate MI of your cases for the duration of the delivery to cover productivity, overall status, issues and escalations
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Skills & Experience Required:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience (AML/KYC due diligence roles) within Capital Markets, Corporate /Investment Bank and Financial Institutions, with recent experience of managing a team.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a dedicated Quality Assurance role
• Highly analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to articulate challenges in written or verbal feedback to stakeholders at all levels
• Can facilitate the development of & implementation of quality improvements
• Have a passion for improving quality and processes
• Self-Motivated with the drive to exceed targets and deadlines
• Flexible, with a willingness to learn new skills
• You will need knowledge of AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines
• Understanding of the possible implications of financial sanctions on banks and financial institutions (OFAC, HM Treasury, EU and UN sanctions)