This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented Junior/Mid Python Quantitative Developer to join a newly created systematic trading desk at a leading hedge fund based in Central London.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented Jr/Mid Python Quantitative Developer to join a newly created systematic trading desk at a leading hedge fund based in Central London.
The successful Python Quantitative Developer will be joining a small but elite team and work closely with Engineers/Quants and Portfolio Manager who has a very successful track record in the industry. This is an outstanding opportunity to work on a Greenfield project and learn from some of the best talents in the industry.
- Design and build out model framework and signal research tools
- Build data ingestion pipeline and set up database
- Implement new signals and assets
- Build execution and portfolio construction tools
- Build tools and applications required by traders
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Strong foundational knowledge of computer science, mathematics & statistics
- Experience in finance is desirable but not mandatory
- Bsc/Msc/PhD in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics)
For more information, please submit a CV.