- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Python Quant Developer (Multi-Strat Quant Hedge Fund)
You will be joining the Macro Strategies Quant Development team which is responsible for developing and maintain Pricing, Trading and Risk Systems for Fixed Income and Macro Quant Strategies. You will be working on integrating models/analytics, market data and specific scenarios into this system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be primarily involved with the development of core architecture from real time trading and risk management systems and development of core architecture in computing Risk and PnL Predict/Explain for real-time reporting.
Background / Experience:
- Technical education should include an Undergraduate or Advanced Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Degree.
- 2+ years’ experience designing and building end-to-end software/architectural solutions
- Programming experience in scripting (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, Smalltalk, etc) and compiled languages (C++ for Windows or Linux)
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Commitment to excellence and a strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a desire to work in a hands-on collaborative environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
If interested please send a copy of your CV to Amita.Patel@AnsonMcCade.com or call 020 7780 6700 for more information.