Quant Python developer at a leading investment bank.
Here at Fourier we are currently working with one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions. They are looking for a Python Quant Developer to join a high performing Statistical Modelling and Development team who remit lies within the trading activities in the Markets division - in particular, electronic trading.
- Software development experience in Python
- Building production quality infrastructure
- Algorithmic or eTrading business logic experience
- Experience in Numpy and Pandas packages
- Low latency and event driven programming
- Experience of building CI/CD pipelines in a multi-developer environment
- Designing frameworks and functionality for development of trading algorithms
- Identifying resolutions to problems and issues to algorithmic performance
- Participating in team peer reviews of code, modelling and testing
- Supporting each of the asset class trading desks with escalated queries
A great opportunity to be part of an Investment Banking business, working closely with the Markets revenue generating teams. Using the latest model development approaches and advancements in technology.