£300-400k TC Job Description:
One of the world's most prestigious hedge funds is looking for an outstanding Python QD to join one of their systematic fixed income trading pods.
This is a high impact role, within a small team of 6, where you will report to the team tech lead. Working closely with the quants and traders, you will build and maintain the systematic trading and research code, automating workflows with devops. The tech stack is primarily Python and they make heavy use of cloud resources and containerization to get things done.
If you're looking for a challenging, entrepreneurial and supportive environment where you can take your skills and experience to the next level plus you enjoy seeing the impact of your work on a daily basis, then this is the role for you! Skills and Experience Required
- Deep understanding of Python, including recent language developments
- Experience with pandas / numpy
- Technical background (Maths/ Comp Sci/ Engineering)
- Competent with Git and Linux Command Line
- Familiarity with cloud computing
- Finance experience is not required!
Benefits & Incentives
- Virtual environments & conda
- Cloud computing with AWS (EC2, S3, Batch, Lambda)
- DevOps experience - troubleshooting CI/CD pipelines
- Docker containers
- Significant salary + a bonus tied to profits / trading strategy success
- Greenfield work / big impact
- Positive, friendly culture and rewarding place to work
- Work-from-home opportunities
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email! Richard Allan