Python Developer - H/F
- To negociate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Margo Conseil
- 12 Oct 18
Join Margo in the UK (London) Perm or Contract Margo is a Tech Native Consulting Firm accompanying companies in their digital transformation on highly technical complex projects. It’s offers are organised around 4 expertise’s: Business Agility, High Performance IT, Data to Business and IT Modernisation. By putting innovation at the heart of its model, Margo guides companies in their strategic choices and in the creation of new technologies, in order to design their competitive advantage.
Margo is seeking for a Python Developer with vast amount of experience in AMM IT Strategy for ETF to join a team within a leading Investment Bank.
AMM IT Strategists provide support and development for automated trading applications. The role is dedicated to the support of the ETF activity. The focus of the role is on versatility and adaptability. A key requirement is the high level of responsiveness to production.
- Ensure trading systems are up and running at all times
- Manage the configuration of applications and infrastructure
- Develop tools that help ensure systems are reliable and efficient
- Rationalise and enhance the platform reliability
- Liaise with MO / BO teams, network, systems, DMA
- Work with traders/research on the requirements and development of new features/applications
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
- Strong knowledge of Linux (including development/debugging, scripting, and networking)
- Good knowledge and experience of Python scripting
- Good understanding of C++ code
- Experience in supporting a trading platform in a live production environment
- Experience in working under pressure of a production environment
- Fluent in French highly recommended