My client are a Consultancy with an agreement to provide services to an end client in the Financial Services Industry. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on-site and acting as a liaison between client and employer, as well as a collaborative style and focus on customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and knowledge transfer where required, for the development of server-side applications.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Prepare technical documentation
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
General understanding of financial markets is highly desirable. A quantitative educational background would be very useful
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Pandas and NumPy Python libraries is useful
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail with a proven focus on quality
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field